COVID-19 TRAVEL UPDATES
STAYING WITH US DURING THE COMMUNITY QUARANTINE
Red Planet has always believed in building a planet for all of us, and nothing is more important to us than the safety and well-being of our guests.
We want to update you on what we are doing to help prevent the spread of the virus and ensure that you can have peace of mind when staying with us.
COVID-19 TRAVEL UPDATES IN THE PHILIPPINES
As of 18 August 2022
As part of our response to make your stays safe, clean, and sanitized, we are taking these extra steps along with the government guidelines for the COVID-19 pandemic for your peace of mind:
- Our hotels follow strict COVID-19 protocols for everyone's safety.
- Regular stays (business, leisure) are accepted at accredited hotels under Alert Levels 1 and 2 for fully vaccinated guests at:
- Red Planet Manila Amorsolo
- Red Planet Manila Aseana City (Multiple Use Hotel)
- Red Planet Manila Bay (Multiple Use Hotel)
- Red Planet Manila Binondo (Multiple Use Hotel)
- Red Planet Manila Mabini (Multiple Use Hotel)
- Red Planet Manila Makati (Multiple Use Hotel)
- Red Planet Manila Ortigas (Multiple Use Hotel)
- Red Planet Manila Aurora Boulevard
- Red Planet Quezon Timog
- Red Planet Angeles City
- Red Planet Cagayan De Oro
- Red Planet Cebu
- Red Planet Davao (Multi Use Hotel)
- Fully vaccinated and boosted guests must present their vaccine card or VaxCert upon check-in.
Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated guests are required to present a NEGATIVE RT PCR or antigen swab test result from a DOH accredited testing center from the last 48 hours.
Max of 2 adults and 1 child (12 y/o and below) are allowed per room.
- Food and other forms of delivery are allowed only until the lobby.
- Housekeeping services are limited in all community quarantine statuses in compliance with the IATF protocols.
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our hotels may request additional documents from guests to validate their identity and / or purpose of stay, and other necessary information, in accordance with the Data Privacy Law.
- Some of our hotels are currently on reduced front desk operating hours. Please contact your hotel for the late check-in.
- We encourage our guests to check announcements and other helpful information from the official websites and social media accounts of the IATF and local government units.
- For more information, please email us at email@example.com or contact our Call Centre at 8519 0888 (9AM – 6PM).
- All guidelines are subject to changes without prior notice and are based on the announcements made by the government.
Expected time of arrival
Please inform Red Planet Hotels in advance of your expected time of arrival on either the request box when placing a reservation, or reach out to the hotel using the information provided on your booking confirmation. This must be done for all reservations because we are operating with limited staff and may not be able to check you in as soon as you arrive at the hotel. Please note that we will cancel your reservation if we don't hear from you 24 hours before your check-in time.
Travel agent and third party reservations
If you need to cancel your booking, please do so before the check-in date as stated in the cancellation policy. If you don't arrive at the hotel or let us know in advance, we’ll need to charge the full amount on your credit card.
Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at check-in, and we’ll ask you for a valid photo ID, too.
COVID-19 TRAVEL UPDATES AT RED PLANET HOTELS IN THAILAND
11 September 2021, last updated on 11 November 2021
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and related travel restrictions, we are temporarily suspending all operations at Red Planet Phuket Patong and Red Planet Hat Yai until 1 December 2021. If you have made a reservation through online travel agents or third parties, we ask that you contact your booking provider directly for assistance. We're very sorry about the harm that this situation causes you.
STAY REQUIREMENTS AT RED PLANET SURABAYA
22 February 2021
Due to a new local government policy to slow down the spread of COVID-19, all guests staying at Red Planet Surabaya must report to the Surabaya Department of Tourism and Culture or fill out a form at the hotel. This is to confirm that you're not is not staying with us for self-isolation.
INCREASED FLEXIBILITY FOR EXISTING AND UPCOMING RESERVATIONS BEFORE 30 JUNE 2020
15 May 2020
If you’re due for a stay at Red Planet Hotels and have to change your travel plans, you can change your unused prepaid booking or claim a voucher with the full value in credit for your future travel.
CHANGING YOUR BOOKING
You can change the dates of your prepaid reservation in the same country without any change or cancellation charges. Please note that you will need to pay any price difference in the new booking. If you wish to change your booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLAIMING YOUR VOUCHER
We’ll send you a voucher by email, and you can use it to make a reservation within six months. We ask that you use the voucher within the period of validity, but you can also book for stays beyond that. You can request a voucher for reservations between 19 March and 30 June 2020. To apply for a voucher, please contact email@example.com.
When you’re ready to rebook, you can use the voucher as payment or part payment for a future stay. The booking amount you paid for your original reservation will be accepted for any stay in the same country at any time.
FEEL AT EASE WHEN YOU STAY WITH US
Hygiene and cleanliness have always been our top priorities, and during this time, we have taken additional steps to lessen the impact of the virus. At our hotels and offices, we are rolling out temperature checks and ensuring that our spaces are safe for our guests and staff. That means increased social distancing, repeated cleaning at high-touch areas, additional hand sanitisers, frequent room key disinfection, and more guidance on good hand hygiene.
As things develop, we continue to follow the best practices and official guidance as advised by WHO and local government authorities. The staff at our hotels are instructed on our contingency plan, and we are prepared to adapt operations hotel-by-hotel when it is in the best interest of our guests, staff, or public health.